You are probably trying to find “which is the only state in india whose capital is named after a person born in the 19th century”, good news, Free Homework India makes it really easy for any kid to to their homework in a matter of minutes, and totally for free, like 16 users have done in the last 10 minutes and 665 in the last hour. We save on average 30 hours per year on students.
This answer is categorized in the subject Geography and for level Secondary School. 12 students answered this yesterday from cities such as Cuttack, Ludhiāna and Chānda.
Which is the only state in india, whose capital is named after a person born in the nineteenth century?
Answer:nagpurExplanation:it was winter capital
- 5) If a client requires timestamping on speaker change, which format would that be?
- Heya…..Here is your answer it may help….☺☺Please Mark my answer as brainlest …
- 1. A web-site is a collection of (a) HTML documents (b) audio and video files (c) Graphic files (d) all of these
- Role of humour in our life
- Which sentence is correctly capitalized and punctuated? 1.Shell never get her own room if she can’t keep it clean. 2.She’ll never get her own Room if she can’t keep it clean. 3.She’ll never get her own room if she can’t keep it clean. 4.she’ll never get her own room if she cant keep it clean.
Every day 96262 users come to Free Homework India to do their homework!