You are probably trying to find “bhur soil”, good news, Free Homework India makes it really easy for any kid to to their homework in a matter of minutes, and totally for free, like 30 users have done in the last 10 minutes and 806 in the last hour. We save on average 100 hours per year on students.
This answer is categorized in the subject Sociology and for level Secondary School. 12 students answered this yesterday from cities such as Nāsik, Udhampur and Madurai.
Where are ‘Bhur’ Soil found?
Bangar Region: It is is the higher part of the plains, where the floodwater cannot reach. Bangar region is made up of old alluvium and it contains pebbles and coarser sediments. These plains are less fertile. In this region, whenever the high lands are created by stones and sand, it is locally called as ‘Bhur’. For example: Bhurs are found in the upper parts of Ganga-Yamuna doab.
- (cosA-cosB)2 + (sinA-sinB)2 = 4sin2(A+B/2)
- You can refer here:https://www.bookganga.com/Preview/BookPreview.aspx?BookId=4697041625646205837&PreviewType=booksGood Thoughts with Marathi Meanings Part 2 – BookGanga
- What is the other gender of hen
- ⭕दिमाग चलाओ और जबाब दो? ⭕ एक _____औरत_____ पर बैठकर ______गीत गा रही थी। उस ______से दूर दूर तक बस_____ही दिखाई देती थी। इन 5 खाली जगह में एक ही शब्द आयेगा.. . ⭕दिमाग चलाओ और जबाब दो???.
- Sanskrit bhasha me kul kitne ling hote hai
Every day 82700 users come to Free Homework India to do their homework!