You are probably trying to find “laxmi lakra”, good news, Free Homework India makes it really easy for any kid to to their homework in a matter of minutes, and totally for free, like 50 users have done in the last 10 minutes and 826 in the last hour. We save on average 500 hours per year on students.
This answer is categorized in the subject Social Sciences and for level Secondary School. 12 students answered this yesterday from cities such as Raipur, Kulgam and Kota.
How did laxmi Lakra break stereotype??? anyone give me the answer fast and right will be marked as brainliest good luck!!!
Answer:Laxmi Lakra became the first woman engine driver for Northern Railways. She is from Jharkhand and over there females aren’t encouraged to work or study. However, Laxmi broke the norm and became an engine driverExplanation:StereotypesThere are a lot of stereotypes and misconceptions in the society, this gives rise to misogyny in the society. Women are often considered as the weaker sex. They are considered to be emotional and fragile. A lot of people think that certain jobs should be only done by men.Even in daily soaps, tv shows, movies, a housewife is often portrayed as a weak and innocent lady who is often harassed by other women i.e. her mother – in – law. Many people think that women should only belong in the kitchen and she should be prohibited from pursuing education. People think that women can’t be funny.It also considered that the women should take care of the baby instead of a man. All these stereotypes about women’s ability or inability have affected their right to equality. This is one of the reasons why they are not given equal wages as compared to men. And why they are denied education.
- Mathru bhumi essay writing in kannada
- Answer:★ Imbibition ★Imbibition is a special type of diffusion that takes place when water is absorbed by solids-colloids causing an increase in volume. Examples include the absorption of water by seeds and dry wood. If there is no pressure due to imbibition, seedlings would not be able to emerge from soil.
- Distinguish between open unemployment and disguised unemployment ? answer in 5 points and must be in tabular form.
- Which is the most important longitude of the country ?give reasonsch is the most important longitude of the country ?give reasons
- Why is Vizag called City of Destiny?
Every day 63464 users come to Free Homework India to do their homework!