You are probably trying to find “allied sector meaning”, good news, Free Homework India makes it really easy for any kid to to their homework in a matter of minutes, and totally for free, like 12 users have done in the last 10 minutes and 259 in the last hour. We save on average 100 hours per year on students.
This answer is categorized in the subject Social Sciences and for level Secondary School. 12 students answered this yesterday from cities such as Chinchvad, Amudālavalasa and Vishākhapatnam.
Give an example of allied sector and agricultural sector
Allied sector are those that depend directly or indirectly on the agricultural sector…1 example of agricultural is fishing and one example for allied sector are some industries (pickle industry,buscuit etc)
- Explain the potato osmoscope expirement with diagra
- Bias measures how far the predictions are from the actual values in machine learning. Residual is the difference between the obtained value and the expected value. Bias is used to study the inaccuracy of a model and to make the necessary corrections to it so that the residual value becomes minimum.
- ध्रुव तारे से किस दिशा का ज्ञान होता है
- Essay on violation of child rights in Indian society in 500 words
- What is the meaning of meritorious sports person?
Every day 28572 users come to Free Homework India to do their homework!