You are probably trying to find “structure of clf3”, good news, Free Homework India makes it really easy for any kid to to their homework in a matter of minutes, and totally for free, like 91 users have done in the last 10 minutes and 139 in the last hour. We save on average 450 hours per year on students.
This answer is categorized in the subject Chemistry and for level Secondary School. 12 students answered this yesterday from cities such as Bhāvnagar, Nāsik and Amrāvati.
Explain the structure of CIF3 on the bases of VSEPR theory
The standard application of VSEPR theory to this molecule is as follows:-Central atom: chlorine-Valence electrons on central atom: 7-Three fluorine atoms contribute: 1 each-Total: 10 = five electron pairs.-The highest repulsion is between any two “lone electron pairs”, resulting in these moving apart as far as possible-the next highest is between one lone pair and a bond pair-the lowest is between two bond pairs
- How would you create awareness about Internshala in your college?
- Answer:poster on sustainable development
- 27) A collection of hyperlinked documents on the internet forms are? a. World Wide Web (WWW) b. Mailing list c. Hypertext markup language d. E-mail system
- तुकांत शब्द किसे कहते हैं कृपा कर इसका उत्तर दे जल्दी मुझे बहुत जरूरी है
- What is the similarity and what is the difference between relays and plc?
Every day 94079 users come to Free Homework India to do their homework!