You are probably trying to find “neat labelled diagram”, good news, Free Homework India makes it really easy for any kid to to their homework in a matter of minutes, and totally for free, like 49 users have done in the last 10 minutes and 536 in the last hour. We save on average 100 hours per year on students.
This answer is categorized in the subject Biology and for level Secondary School. 12 students answered this yesterday from cities such as Jalandhar, Bangalore and Bhubaneshwar.
Draw neat labelled diagram of paramoecium
fig …ciliated paramoecium
- To avoid polythene bags poster on it
- Trading and P&L A/c with Balance SheetExplanation: Trading and P&L A/cParticulars Amount(Rs.) Particulars Amount(Rs.)To opening 20000 By Sales A/c 164000 StockTo Purchases 105000 By Return 5000To Wages 50000 Outwards A/cTo Return 3000 By Closing stock 14500Inwards A/c To Mfg. 8000 By Gross Loss 2500Expenses A/c 186000 186000 To Gross Loss 2500 By Net Loss 25100To Fuel and 1000Power By Repairs O/s 400To Repairs 500To Rent 4000To Depreciation 4000To Bad Debts 5000To Carriage 1500To Trade 7000Expenses 25500 25500 Balance Sheet as at 31/3/2018Particulars Notes to A/cs Amount(Rs.)Non-Current Assets:Plant and Machinery 1 36000Current Assets:Debtors 24000Bad debts 2000Bank 10000Stock 14500 Non-Current Liabilities:Capital 2 64900Current Liabilities:Bills Payables 5000Creditors 12000 Notes To A/cs:1) Calculation of Plant and Machinery balance = 40,000 – 4000 = 360002)Calculation of Capital = 1,00,000 – 10,000 – 25100 = 64900Assumptions: 1) It has been assumed that the Trading expenses consist of only Indirect expenses and thus have been written off in P&L A/c. 2) The Balance sheet has been prepared as per the latest format of Schedule IV.
- Primary memory is also called
- What is one of the benefits of using templates for your email marketing campaigns?
- 5 sentences on my school in sanskrit
Every day 73605 users come to Free Homework India to do their homework!