You are probably trying to find “distance between two longitudes is called”, good news, Free Homework India makes it really easy for any kid to to their homework in a matter of minutes, and totally for free, like 66 users have done in the last 10 minutes and 708 in the last hour. We save on average 30 hours per year on students.
This answer is categorized in the subject Social Sciences and for level Secondary School. 12 students answered this yesterday from cities such as Bezwāda, Khajurāho and Chandīgarh.
Distance between two longitude lines is called gore
Yes, the distance between twolongitude lines is called gore.A gore is the curved surface whichlies between two close lines of longitude on a globe. It refers to a sector ofa curved surface. It is possible to flatten it to a plane surface with littledistortion. Spherical globes of the Earth werefirst produced by Johannes Schoner. He printed the map details on 12 papergores, cut them and pasted them into a sphere shape.
- Format of English letter for class 10
- Answer:Chickens provide two sources of food frequently consumed by humans: their meat, also known as chicken, and eggs which they lay. Chickens have a great usefulness to humans. Chickens can be kept as pets, for breeding, egg laying and a food product. … A female chicken is called a ‘hen’.
- Who is responsible for medical service? MCQS
- What do you mean by rehearse timing?
- When it comes to knowing which social media platforms to focus your efforts on, how can you work out which one will work best for you? A Compare follower numbers across platforms B Use online analytics tools to measure engagement C See what competitor businesses are using D Ask friends and family which platforms they use
Every day 81717 users come to Free Homework India to do their homework!