You are probably trying to find “2 sin a sin b”, good news, Free Homework India makes it really easy for any kid to to their homework in a matter of minutes, and totally for free, like 51 users have done in the last 10 minutes and 446 in the last hour. We save on average 350 hours per year on students.
This answer is categorized in the subject Math and for level Primary School. 12 students answered this yesterday from cities such as Vārānasi, Uran and Srīnagar.
(cosA-cosB)2 + (sinA-sinB)2 = 4sin2(A+B/2)
It’s a good answer for the students
- Distance between two longitude lines is called gore
- The advantages of heat, or geothermal energy, seem to be thus: The energy itself is environmentally friendly due to the source – it’s natural. It’s renewable, much like wind or gravity energy would be. It’s cheaper than most other energy forms to make as well as being more efficient at its job of heating things. It’s smaller than a lot of heaters as well.The main disadvantage seems to be that it requires refrigerants to function. These are “fluids that absorbs heat at low temperatures and rejects heat at high temperatures” and are made of some pretty dangerous chemicals such as chlorine. These would effect the environment around geothermal heaters. Another issue is that it is somewhat difficult to set up due to the piping and groundwork needed to set it up.
- Which of the following option leads to the portability and security of Java? Select one: a. Bytecode is executed by JVM b. Use of exception handling • C. Dynamic binding between objects d. The applet makes the Java code secure and portable
- Write a letter to ” The district officer,BSNL, complaining about the unsatisfactory working of your telephone
- দেওয়ানির অধিকার, দ্বৈতশাসন ব্যবস্থা ও ছিয়াত্তরের মন্বন্তর কীভাবে একে অপরের সাথে সম্পর্কযুক্ত ছিল ?
Every day 48773 users come to Free Homework India to do their homework!